Boz

Legs n' lungs - me hopes.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Angel Fire, N.M., MSC #2







Very fun/demanding course as always, approximately 3800' elevation gain. Last lap, really the last descent as you appear from the trees and bomb for the finish...I endoed, rag dolled too as it was told and ended up cracking my helmet and top tube of my new carbon Giant, egads. My outcome: bruised ribs, bruised back, black eye with facial abrasions, separated clavicle (2/3), separated shoulder (2/3), potentially torn rotater (MRI next weeks), and various leg/arm/back abrasions...all pointed out well by the friendly folks at the Taos ER. RMR'r Tony gashed his leg well enough that we could see a bone, at least we got to go to the ER together, thanks Jeremy, for driving and waiting! P.S. typing one handed stinks! A pic of me in the start shoot, pre-race. UPDATE - Drove to DSM two days after the wreck, zoinks, my back truly hates me, my shoulder and clavical seem at peace minus the fact that they HATE the touch of the seat belt. MRI tomorrow, hooray, so far it's the clavicle and shoulder seperation, hoping for no issues with the rotator. Peace, B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home