Boz

Legs n' lungs - me hopes.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Brecktobercross - CX #1 for 2007







Finally back to racing on something other than pavement, what a relief. Spent the weekend in Summit at Kat's sister's place in Keystone. Saturday evening we headed to the DAM for their dam good beer and dam good food. Watched The Departed later that night, what a dam good movie. Off to the venue Sunday morning, the race was held at the dam Breckenridge Nordic Center. Each lap took 5-6 minutes and consisted of three dam runs, about 20 seconds of pavement, and some relatively lively singletrack, no resting on this dam one. Finished 14th out of 36 racers (small field), it was fun and dam good to be out there. Many of the familiar mountain bike clan were on hand too, good to see them since I missed most everyone this dam summer. A couple picks are included, one of me running, and another of my hind quarters highlighting some blood on my left shin from a dam crash. Great weekend, looking forward to racing CX through December since I missed the summer mountain bike season. Off to Chicago later this week for some holiday, going to Wrigley on Saturday to see the Cubs. Dam - peace, B

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home